SilencerCo is opening the SPEQ Program to all honorably discharged veterans for the month of November. If you are honorably discharged, you will be able to purchase SilencerCo products at discounted prices.
Nalley Arms appreciates the service and dedication of our Law Enforcement, First Responders and Military Service Members. In cooperation with SilencerCo we are pleased to bring the SPEQ program to South Carolina and provide discounts on SilencerCo products to the following individuals:
- Sworn or Retired Law Enforcement officers including Federal, State, County and City
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Current Military or Retired Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Judges, Solicitors and Deputy Solicitors
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with academy documentation
- Disabled Veterans with retired credentials
Create an account on our website, then email your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org Please send your documentation from the email address used to create your account. Once we receive your documents, we will update your profile to show the SPEQ pricing when you are logged in.
Note we can only offer this program to South Carolina residents.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
There are no products to list in this category.